Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Nana and Papa's and 1st Sleepover


The boys and I headed to G'ville for the weekend to spend some quality time with Nana and Papa. And quality is was! We relaxed, ate some amazing food at home, played with the babes, hung with our cousins and aunts and uncles, and even got to meet O-Dogg's new girlfriend. We approve for sure!!!

And as a bonus, Henry got to have his first spend the night party with his cousin and friend, Bradley. Sarah and Brad braved this wild time and really made his first experience so much fun! I have heard nothing but fun stuff that they did and I'm sure the Lucas' are worn out after that night. But, I can't thank them enough for taking good care of our boy!

Meanwhile back at the "ranch" Little Man got some good spoilin' in from Nana and Papa. Above you can see the chunky prince himself getting a nice bath in the sink before bedtime!

It really was such a nice and relaxing time and we can't thank you enough! We love you and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

No comments: