Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swimming Lessons


Henry stared swimming lessons this week at Parkshore Pool and I am thrilled with his progress so far. His teacher is top notch and highly sought after in Charleston and we are so lucky to have an "in" with her. I called her and dropped Christine Towne's name and we were IN!

He and Olivia are taking together and I think it helps him to have a familiar face. Yesterday, I looked up and was shocked to see my little boy up on the BIG diving board in the DEEP end of the pool prepping himself to take the big jump! And jump he did...right to the teacher and I couldn't have been more proud!
He will go 4 days a week until she thinks he's ready for the next level. They are learning so much each day and i'll have a little fish on my hands before I know it!


No comments: