Today we had our sweet Manning Baptized and it was such a special day! We were surrounded by so many people who are so important to our family and we can't thank everyone enough for making his day so perfect.
Of course by the time it was time for a family pic, he had HAD ENOUGH and was in full meltdown mode! Why can't I EVER get a NORMAL picture of the 4 of us together?!?!?
I think Henry had more fun than anyone b/c all his best buds and cousin were there to run wild with.
And a special thanks to Mimi and Pops (who I can also never seem to get a picture of) for hosting such a gorgeous lunch afterward.
I think everyone had a great time celebrating our precious angel!


3 comments:
CUTE dress Shelby! Manning is so edible. Feel like him and Eve are so alike with their red hair and CHEEKS.
I hope Manning had a wonderful day! Love your dress!
Love the pictures. Looks like a perfect day. Manning is just adorable...as is that dress!!! Gurl, you look like a million bucks!
Post a Comment