Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

8 Months


The days of sitting you in your crib for a photo shoot are over. You would rather crawl around and flash me a smile than sit there and pose. And that is a. ok. with me!



  • I LOVE this stage! LOVE it! You are so much fun and really exploring the world around you. You are completely mobile, but not so into everything quite yet.
  • You crawl around the house from room to room looking for us or things to chew. You are very proud of this new skill!
  • You are becoming so much more fun to feed now. The bottle still isn't your favorite thing and sometimes it's a struggle to get you to finish it, but you LOVE "real" food.
  • You have eaten: bananas, waffles, chicken, turkey, grapes, watermelon, mangos, toast/bread, peaches, whip cream, Yo Baby yogurt, and grits (didn't love).
    You also eat stage 3 baby foods.
  • You eat breakfast lunch and dinner and 4 bottles (6-8 oz) a day.
  • You are the smiley-est baby in the world and flash your pearly whites (you have 4 now) to anyone in your view!
  • You sleep habits have been less than stellar this last month. The time change really threw you for a loop and you have been a super early riser (5:45ish-6). And only napping about 30 minutes to an hour in the morning and afternoon. NOT ENOUGH SLEEP for you or for ME! But I know this is just a phase with teething and learning to crawl and you WILL snap out of it! I remember this with Henry and eventually things got better.
  • You still go to bed at 7ish.
  • You are in size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothes. I have heard several people say they think you'll be a middle linebacker! My big chunk!
  • And I have to mention that the love for your big bro has now turned to adoration. You love to be around him and are often the only one laughing at his antics! I can't wait for you to be big enough to actually play with him, so he'll leave me alone for 2 seconds. JUST KIDDING, but it will be nice for you two to have each other to entertain.
  • Now please stop growing so fast! I love every second of being your mama little Man!

2 comments:

hanna said...

SO SWEET! I love you, Manning!

Tricia said...

Oh Little Man! I want to see you and Hen Hen so badly!!! It's past time for a trip to the big L, don't you think?!!!
I have plenty of size 4 diapers, so you and D can share when you're at tt's house! I can't believe they are wearing the same size clothes, too!!!
You will be outgrowing her very soon!
That smile is absolutely adorable, and I want to kiss that little mouth NOW!!! Sooooo...
GET UP HERE VERY SOON!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!