(click on picture to make it larger)Some days it feels like all i've done is NAG, NAG, NAG Henry about using his good manners. "Please and Thank you" and "Yes ma'am and no ma'am" and "open the door for the ladies" and on and on and on! And most days I feel like not a bit of it is sinking in. But, today I felt a VICTORY!
I got the sweetest note from his teacher praising my boy for his good manners! Yipee!!! Maybe it's sinking in after all :)
Way to go Henry!


3 comments:
aw. how sweet is that?! ps can't believe manning is on the go! where did our little newborns go??
Way to go!!! What a little gentleman!
You should frame that letter, Shelby!
I know you are so proud of Henry!
Your mama and I often thought that our constant reminders weren't sinking in with you girlies, but all four of you have made us extremely proud!!!
Isn't it amazing how our little ones use their best manners
AWAY from home!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment