Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ridin' Along in My Automobile....


Brad and Henry ventured up to the attic this morning to bring out some of H's old toys for Manning. They found this cool riding toy, a little Fisher Price chair, and a light up table that he can practice pulling up on. All of which were handed down to Henry when he was this age from our neighbors. We love hand-me-downs!

And this is Manning's fave! He LOVES it!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh my gosh!!! I have GOT to get some sugar from that little man and his big bro', too!!! That grin on his little face is priceless! I know he loves being a "big boy" now!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

Courtney said...

i love the nakedness!

Jean said...

OMG how cute!!!!

kate's corner said...

FYI Bruce just said (while looking at computer from the couch)...is that boopie (ie eve)? they're twins.