Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

SHUTTERFLY...




is giving away 50 FREE holiday cards to BLOGGERS! All you have to do is go to shutterfly and sign up for this promotion, wait for an instruction email, and then blog about it.

I LOVE free stuff and I love Shutterfly! I have recently started using them to store all of my pics and just did an awesome photo book from our Disney trip. You can also do really cool things like desk calendars. I am so paranoid about losing my external hard drive OR have my computer crash and with Shutterfly you NEVER have to worry about that! They have the easiest upload process and great shipping prices.

So be on the lookout in December for a super cute Christmas card featuring 2 super cute little redheads. We had a little photo shoot done by yours truly on Saturday. I think I got some cute ones, but not professional by a long shot.

Above are just a few of my favorite cards that Shutterfly offers! I'm leaning toward the ones with 3 pics. What do ya think?



2 comments:

hanna said...

all so cute!

Tricia said...

What an awesome offer! Yessirree, I'll be waiting to receive mine with the 2 cutest redheads in the whole wide world!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!