I LOVE Christmas Eve. Love it. It is by far my most favorite day of the year. I love old traditions and starting new ones. I love that we go to breakfast with the Townes (year 2 of this). That we go to church at 5, come home and eat crappy pizza, and then drive around for 2 hours to look at lights before heading to our final destination of the evening. The Patricks Christmas Eve Party.
I love that we come home and open ONE gift. Pajamas. And I love even more that this year I got to buy matching ones for my little men.
*Manning is a little stunned here b/c he is stuffed into his pj's like that of a sausage in a casing. But he wore 'em anyway and made me happy for pics*
I love that Brad reads the Polar Express and then 'Twas the Night Before Christmas and then we RUSH the babes off to bed with visions of sugar plums dancing in their sweet little heads.
And I especially love the real meaning of it all. Jesus' birth, the spirit of giving, and traditions with my family.
Merry, Merry!


3 comments:
how cute is daddy reading to the boys. love that. love the pjs!! love the driving around looking at lights too.
I love it all! Did you have to cut those PJ's off of Manning?
Love all your traditions. What adorable pictures, especially of Manning in his PJs and Hen riding his bike. So fun. xoxoxo
Eliza and the girls
Post a Comment