Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Masterpiece


Picasso, Van Gogh, Renoir...I am not.
But I am quite proud of my little masterpiece. It's called "Funky Rainbow Row".
And I had a FUN night out with some girls at Bottles n' Brushes and dinner beforehand.
If your town doesn't have one of these little jewels, then i'm pretty sure you'll be getting one real soon. If not, please come visit me and I'll go do it with you. I'm kind of addicted now. So much fun!
You just show up and your blank canvas awaits you. You know beforehand what you are going to paint and then just wait for instruction. I have ZERO artistic ability. Zilch. But, the great thing about B n' B is that you don't have to. They tell you every stroke to brush, etc. Perfect.

Mine is a tad elementary looking compared to some of the other girls, but I still love it. It looks cute in our playroom and I cannot wait to go again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. Art is all about having fun. I love it!!!!!
Love you
Nana

Tricia said...

This is so impressive, Shelby!!! What an awesome idea!
Hope they'll post your party's photo on their site! (I saw some PC friends of C and C in a pic.) I know you had a blast creating your "masterpieces" together!
I LOVE YOU!

hanna said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!! I LOVE THAT! GREAT JOB!

Cameron said...

you are def an artist in the making! love your masterpiece and we need to plan a date to go to B & B together soon!

kate's corner said...

LOVE this! I don't think we have one of these!

lasttwin said...

That's really great Shelby! I love it.