Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Henry's 4th B-day Party at Ready, Set, Rock n' Roll!


A jumping, sliding, wild time was had by all yesterday for Henry's 4th birthday party. He had all of his buddies and a couple "girlfriends" there to help him celebrate. Ready, Set, Rock n' Roll is the PERFECT place to have a party. They do EVERYTHING! All I had to do was show up with the cake and drinks and they do the rest. My kind of partay!



The Star Wars Cake

And this little Man had more fun than everyone, I think. He loved seeing all the big kids in action and practiced his walking a lot in the wide open area.

The Whole Crew

My sweet March Birthday Babies!

Can't believe I have a FOUR year old!
And, of course, Aunt Hanna and her little bun in the oven were here to celebrate the whole weekend!



6 comments:

hanna said...

Happy Birthday, Buddy! I love you!

Courtney said...

henry, i cannot believe you are FOUR years old!!!!! time flies!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my sweet Henry! So glad you had such a fun party and I loved hearing all about it last night. Also, I loved talking to you this morning. You are a big 4 year old now!!! How were the chocolate doughnuts in school this morning? I know they were yummy.
I love you so much!!!!!!
Nana

Tricia said...

I really thought you were at least 5 or 6 when I was there on Thursday, Henry! You have manners beyond your years!!!
I'm so glad you had such a fun time at your jumping party yesterday!
Enjoy your "pink steak and red peppers" tonight at Mimi's and Pop Pop's!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIG BOY!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)

kate's corner said...

big day! fun fun. love seeing little man wanting to play with the big kids! FOUR! too old!!!

Cameron said...

so glad you had such a fun birthday HenHen! I had fun hanging out with you and ManMan last thursday! Can't believe you are already 4 years old!
love you all!!!