
I am lucky enough to be able to check one thing off of my "bucket list" at the age of 33. The Masters! And
Sunday at The Masters, at that! Rebecca's family has had tickets for like ever and she decided to take her girlfriends this year. So Margaret and I left Charleston at 6:30am on Sunday and met Rebecca and Christina there. It was H.O.T and humid, but we dressed cool and had plenty of sunscreen. And Augusta National is everything I thought it would be and more. It really is like Heaven on Earth tucked in between the Georgia pines. Southern manners and charm were aplenty at this place. Everyone from the patrons to the bathroom attendants were sweet, friendly, and just thrilled to be in such a wonderful place.

I got to see everyone I wanted to except the young, cute ones who were vying for the lead (Adam Scott, Jason Day, Charl Schwartzel=winner). I saw Phil, Tiger, Freddy, Ernie, Rory, Angel, Ricky Barnes (SUPER HOT), Brandt, K.J. and many more. My favorite spot was the green on 6 and the tee box on 7. This is where we saw most of them up close.
And they don't allow camera's on the hallowed grounds of Augusta National on tournament days, so these pics of Marge and I are just before we entered.
Such a great day with some great friends!
4 comments:
FUN! Love your dress!
So glad you had so much fun with your girls at the most beautiful place in America!!!
What a way to celebrate your birthday! So happy you had a blast with 4 of your best buds! It IS no doubt one the prettiest places on earth!!!
See you SOON- can't wait!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
this for some reason could make me tear up. LOVE LOVE that yall did this. cant' wait to hear all deets from cil. cute outfits.
Post a Comment