- You are a MESS...as the picture above indicates:)
- You are into EVERYTHING and are soooo curious.
- You are a PERMANENT attachment to Mama! I used to wish for a "mama's boy" b/c Henry really isn't and i've got one. I can't get two inches from you w/o you totally melting down. I'm flattered, but kinda ready for it to pass.
- You are starting to express yourself better with some new words, but mostly Daddy and I are the only ones who can understand them.
- You say: hot, daddee, daa ( ball), boon (spoon and balloon), bubba (bubbles), cacka (cracker), cookoo (cookie), waaa (water), mama (only every now and then), caa (car), Da (Pops), tish (fish).
- You LOVE LOVE LOVE music and love to dance! You must get your rhythm from me;)
- You are happiest when you are outside!
- You love the pool and have no fear.
- You are a terrible eater and sometimes I wonder how you sustain yourself on just crackers and fruit.
- You love most fruits, but it's really a coin toss as to whether you'll eat at meal times. Dr. T says you are doing just fine and to keep offering new things and eventually you'll get it.
- You are down to one nap a day now. You go down at around 1 or so and sometimes sleep 2 to 3 hours. LOVE IT!!! Now if I could just get your brother to leave me alone during "rest time" we'd be good;)
- I love you more than the moon and the stars Manning. You melt my heart:)
Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
15 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
love it!
Post a Comment