Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Manning goes to MMO!


I dropped off my little Man for his 1st day of Mothers Morning Out this morning and surprisingly, I did not cry and neither did he:) He was a bit shy at first and hid behind my legs for a minute, but then he spotted a toy school bus and he was on his way.

Of course we had to do a little photo shoot before we left the house and you know those are ALWAYS super fun. (can you sense the sarcasm:)



But I LOVE this last shot and I LOVE this little baby boy more than words can say. And I know this year in MMO is going to be great for both of us:)

4 comments:

Cameron said...

that last picture might be the cutest thing i've ever seen! can't wait to get a kiss from those 2 sweet boys this weekend!

Tricia said...

I am wetting my panties right now!!!
Yes, Cam Cam said it! THE CUTEST thing ever!!!
I've heard that all brothers like "hands-on affection"!!!!
So excited about our beach trip! See you tomorrow evening!
I LOVE YOU!!!

hanna said...

Agreed! The CUTEST! YAY for MMO!

Lucas said...

LOVE that last pic too!! He is so adorable! I hope all is well with the Earnst family! Haven't talked to you in a while!! I actually lost all my numbers as I am on cell phone numero dos this year! CALL ME!!

Sarah Lucas