Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

5 Months

Henry, I can't believe you're 5 months old already! My how time flies! Your little personality is REALLY starting to come out. You have found your voice and LOVE to use it. You squeel so loud and just today you've learned how to scream. You're not mad or upset....just learning how to use that voice.
You are such a happy baby and I often get comments when we're out about how content you seem. When Daddy or I walk in the room you flap your arms and get so excited and smile so big....which totally melts out hearts! You a great little sleeper at night and are finally starting to realize that naps are GOOD. We're on day 4 of a morning nap in the crib.
You are rolling over both ways now and sleep on your tummy most of the time. You're really starting to chunk up now. You weigh about 17 lbs now and have the cutest little chubby thighs. You sit up with no problem for a minute or 2 and this makes me think you'll be an early crawler! Yikes. I'll be babyproofing the house very soon!
You are such a great little baby, Henry, and you have no idea how happy you've made us! I love you more than you'll ever know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelby,
Henry gets more beautiful every day!!!
I can hardly believe 5 months have come and gone!
Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!
Love you so!
Tricia