
So I went to get my hair cut and colored Friday after work. I have been going to this one girl for about a year now, but haven't been too happy so I decided to try Stella Nova...a pretty hip salon in Charleston. I'm somewhat of a "hairdresser whore" anyway. Never stay with one for too long. I go in thinking I want blond highlights, but "Tasha" had other ideas! She's like...you won't look good with blond. It will be frizzy and make you look washed out. Maybe this is true, I thought. Let's do some red highlights, she says. At first I was like no....I don't think so, but her being the professional, I just took her word for it. She said it would be very subtle, etc. MISTAKE!!! It is full on RED like that of Lucille Ball! I hope to GOD it starts to fade before this Sunday. I really hadn't planned on standing in front of the church on my son's baptism day (i'm joining this Sunday too) with flaming red hair! Not to mention pictures that will stand the test of time! I'm sure Henry will be so proud to show those off one day! I can hear it..."Oh Henry...your mom looks so pretty...that's such an INTERESTING hair color she has." But a wise woman told me...It's just hair. It will grow. So, i'll be fine and I guess in the grand scheme of things this is so minor!


1 comment:
Shelby, a little hair color couldn't ruin how beautiful you are.
I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment