Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
The Elusive Smile
So for those who have been following this blog, you may have noticed that there is rarely a photo (if any) with Henry smiling. It's not that the child doesn't smile, cause he does. In fact, his high watt smiles can truly light up a room. He smiles if you smile at him. He smiles if the dogs walk by. He smiles when you tickle his foot. I think he even smiles when 'baby's got a little gas'. He smiles so big and wide that it will make you smile even if you're in a general foul mood. However, Henry will NOT smile if there is a silver flashing device in front of his face. It COULD be that my camera is becoming rather archaic and takes approx. 10 minutes for the picture to actually take once you press the 'go' button. I will literally stand in front of him and do unimaginable dances/faces to make him smile....which he does....then bring the camera up...and he stops. Like a deer caught in headlights! That is really the expression he seems to have in all the photos as I look back on past posts. But, rest assured...he does smile and laugh often and is a pleasant little plump angel! I will keep on tryin' to capture this elusive smile.....so stay tuned!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HE MAKES ME SMILE EVEN IF HE'S NOT SMILING. I THINK THE LITTLE BLIGHTER STOLE MY HEART.
LOVE PAPA
Post a Comment