Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We Hate Excema!

I took Henry to the dermatologist (Dr. Crater) today to see about the rash on his legs. Dr. C said it was definitely excema and prescribed a new cream for us to try. We are to put it on the rash 2 times a day for a week and then we go back and see him next Wednesday. At that point he says we'll try some preventative maintenance type treatment. Hope this works! He also said that excema can just come and go for no known cause. i.e. enviromental reasons (lotion, allergy, detergent, etc.) This makes me feel so much better b/c I now know it's nothing we're doing or feeding him to cause it. This may be something we just have to deal with. It could be worse, so I won't complain too much!

No comments: