Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Official Report

I've just gotten an official report from Mimi and Pops! They are keeping him for us today and have witnessed first hand Henry rolling over from back to front! Woo Hoo! I was told yesterday that if you didn't see it (roll over) then it doesn't count. I disagree, but now its been done in the light of day and its official. I know....I know....I'm a total freak about this rolling over thing and will probably soon be wishing that he would just stay in one place. But its the little things in life that make a parent so proud!

3 comments:

Debbie Sloan said...

Henry is going to be everywhere before we know it. Baby proofing the house is now in order. Whoa..............how time is flying.
I love you
Nana

Tricia said...

How exciting, Shelby! Now the fun begins!
I know Mimi and Pops are having a ball today with Henry!
I am so happy that you are savoring every single second of "Mommyhood"!!!
Love you so!
Aunt Tishie

Anonymous said...

Henry is just adorable! How exciting that he is rolling over and finding his voice. It gets more fun every single day. :)
Love the new pics!
Eliza