Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Carrots


Henry had carrots for the first time last night and loved them! He ate the whole jar in like 5 minutes!

His daily menu goes something like this:

  • 6:30: 8oz bottle forumla
  • 8:30: 3 tablespoons rice cereal
  • 10:30: 8oz bottle formula
  • 12:30: 3 tablespoons rice cereal
  • 2:30: 8oz. bottle formula
  • 5:30 or 6:00: vegetable
  • 6:30: 8oz bottle formula

The he heads on down to "Night Night Town" and mama has a glass of RED WINE!!!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

You are SO organized!
Don't be surprised if little Hen's skin takes on a little orange tint from the carrots!! Very normal!
I remember it with C & C!
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

MY BUDDY,
HE'D PROBABLY BEEN OUT OF THE CRIB PLAYING WITH THE DOGS. HE'S A CHILD PRODIGY YOU KNOW.

LOVE PAPA

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of the schedule Henry is on. You know how Nana feels about schedules and babies...............This is a new day for you Shelby as well as my little Henry. Enjoy your wine, Mom.
I love you
Nana