Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Got it!
Finally captured a BIG one! Sending smiles your way! Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh! That IS a REAL smile, and a beautiful one, too!!!! What a heart-melter he is already!!! I can hardly wait till next weekend to get my hands on Henry! Love you so! Tricia
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That IS a REAL smile, and a beautiful one, too!!!!
What a heart-melter he is already!!!
I can hardly wait till next weekend to get my hands on Henry!
Love you so!
Tricia
I REALLY LOVE THAT TOOTHY SMILE. HE'LL NEED ALOT OF TEETH BECAUSE HE'S A REAL CHOW HOUND.IT WAS A HOOT WATCHING HIM IN HIS FEEDING FRENZY.
LOVE PAPA
HENRY!!!!Thank you for smiling for the camera! Love you! Aunt Hanna
Post a Comment