We decided to head out to Folly for the afternoon yesterday to give Henry a little taste of the Atlantic before fall gets here. He's been out there several times before, but now that he's sitting up and a little older we thought it would be fun. He was so intrigued by the waves and especially the sand. I'll be looking for lots of it to come out in his diaper today! We sat him down so the small waves would wash over him and he loved it. One big one came and got in his face and it didn't phase him a bit! I see LOTS of trips to the beach in this little boys future!


2 comments:
HENRY
YOU MIGHT HAVE TO TONE IT DOWN AT THE BEACH. A WOMAN WITH A WEAK HEART COULD BE IN TROUBLE.
LOVE PAPA
Henry,
Your day at the beach looked like it was so much fun. You look right at home in the sand. It seems like just yesterday that I was leaving you and your Mom and Dad from taking care of you for 2 weeks now it is time for me to leave your cousin Conner , Auntie Jean and Uncle Ernie. Papa needs me now. I love your pictures and especially love your hat. By the way your teeth are pretty cool too. I can't wait to see you.
I love you so much.
Nana
Nana
Post a Comment