Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Misc Pics and Thoughts
On the move....VERY SOON! Let the babyproofing begin! On all fours rocking back and forth. Loving the Jumperoo! Go TIGERS!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
DEAR HENRY MY BUDDY. I'M SORRY YOUR NOT FEELING TO SO VERY GOOD. IT'S THOSE LATE NIGHT FOOTBALL GAMES I SUPPOSE. NOT TO WORRY THOUGH. YOU HAVE A GREAT MOMMA AND DADDY TO TAKE CARE OF YOU. THEY MIGHT THINK ABOUT A LITTLE CROWN AND GINGER FOR THE BELLY. ALWAYS WORKS FOR OLE PAPA. LOVE FROM YOUR BEST BUDDY.PAPA
Henry, I would stongly suggest you laying off the crown and ginger. I talked with your Moma about four times today and the last time things were going better for you. I love you and hope you have a good night tonight. Love, Nana
Shelby, I am so glad that Henry is feeling much better now. He's been a very healthy little one, so I guess one short "bug" isn't so bad after all! We are so excited about you coming to see us in the next few weeks! Give Henry some big sugar for Aunt Tishie!!! I love you! Tricia
5 comments:
DEAR HENRY MY BUDDY. I'M SORRY YOUR NOT FEELING TO SO VERY GOOD. IT'S THOSE LATE NIGHT FOOTBALL GAMES I SUPPOSE. NOT TO WORRY THOUGH. YOU HAVE A GREAT MOMMA AND DADDY TO TAKE CARE OF YOU. THEY MIGHT THINK ABOUT A LITTLE CROWN AND GINGER FOR THE BELLY. ALWAYS WORKS FOR OLE PAPA.
LOVE FROM YOUR BEST BUDDY.PAPA
Henry,
I would stongly suggest you laying off the crown and ginger. I talked with your Moma about four times today and the last time things were going better for you. I love you and hope you have a good night tonight.
Love,
Nana
P.S. Henry,
I would stongly suggest you laying off wearing that Climpson shirt. You look a lot better in garnet and black.
Love,
Your Nana
Shelby,
I am so glad that Henry is feeling much better now. He's been a very healthy little one, so I guess one short "bug" isn't so bad after all!
We are so excited about you coming to see us in the next few weeks!
Give Henry some big sugar for Aunt Tishie!!!
I love you!
Tricia
Hey Brad! I mean Henry. Good Lord you look alike!
Love you,
Aunt Hanna
Post a Comment