Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sick Little Baby

This is how he's been napping this morning. Poor little thing needs something to hold on to!


Poor little Henry is having his first bout with a stomach bug...I think. Yesterday morning when I went to get him out of his crib I found that he had spit up a lot in two places. I figured it was just a little spit up so I took him on to his babysitters. He only drank about 4 ounces of formula that morning (usually gulps 8). She called me at 12:30 and asked me to come pick him up. He had thrown up twice and she was worried that he has a bug. Well, we get home and he is playing, trying to crawl, bouncing, etc. and generally not acting sick at all! I thought he just wanted to play hookie! Last night he would only drink 6 ounces and when I tryed to feed him cereal and pears and sweet potatoes, he would gag all dramatically and scream. Went to bed fine and slept till 7:00...nice! Well, he still won't drink his whole bottle and then totally threw up what he drank this morning. He's acting kinda lethargic and not really himself. I have called the Dr. and am STILL waiting to hear back. I'm beginning to get very frustrated with this pediatrician! I don't think Henry is dehydrated, but something is not right and I want some instructions from them ASAP! Hopefully they'll call back soon.

No comments: