Henry had his 9 month well check with Dr. Rhodes this morning and it went very well. I had TONS of questions for him and got all of those answered. No shots this time, just a little finger prick to check his hemoglobin. He didn't even cry when they did it...BIG BOY! Dr. Rhodes said Henry is right on track with everthing and that we can expect to see lots of gross motor and language developments over the next few months. We don't go back for a checkup until his 1st Birthday....I cannot believe that!
Below are his stats:
Height: 29 3/4 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 22 lbs. 4oz. (75th percentile)


2 comments:
Henry, you are such a little man! I am so proud of you! Finger pricks do hurt sometimes, but I'm not surprised that you showed 'em that you are NOT a cry baby!!!
I know your mama and daddy are happy with such a glowing report from your doctor, too!
I love you!
Aunt Tishie
MY BUDDY. TRIMMING DOWN TO BE A LONG LEAN OUTSIDE LINEBACKER OR A
6'5" 195LB SHOOTING TWO GUARD. GOOD JOB ON THE CHECKUP BUT WHAT DO THEY EXPECT BUT PERFECTION.
LOVE PAPA
Post a Comment