Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

9 Months

I can't believe I am sitting here writing this post about my 9 month old! I remember when Henry was 2 months and we were at a playdate with a little boy, Jesse, who was 9 months then. I thought he was so BIG and that we were SOOO far away from that age. Well, it's here and it's seems just yesterday that Henry was that small. This month has been so much fun in terms of Henry's learning and growing, but also very challenging. We've been thru teething, our first fever, first rash, RSV(virus/wheezing), and lots of oliday travel. I've learned that the hardest thing about being a parent to an infant is that I know you're hurting, but you can't tell me where or what. It's so frustrating, but it's also teaching me to have patience and confidence in myself and my instincts.
Aside from those few days when Hen didn't feel well, we have all had a blast together. His little personality continues to come thru. He is so happy when we're out in the thick of things. He loves the ladies and will willingly give smiles to anyone who gives him attention.
Teeth count now is 8! 4 on top and 4 on bottom. I PRAY we're done with that for a while! His all time favorite food now is BANANAS! He loves them and would eat 5 if I let him. We're on stage 3 Gerber foods now and are working towards more table foods. He loves french fries, sweet potatoes, avocados, and bread. He is babbling constantly and seems to love the high pitched girl scream right now!
I just had to put this pic up cause even though he's clearly upset, he's still so stinking cute!
Again, I seriously cannot believe our little baby is growing so fast. What a ride it's been so far and I can't wait to see what's up next! Life sho' is good!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES SHELBY. I KNOW TIME IS FLYING BY. ENJOY THE RIDE.
LOVE PAPA