
Today Henry and I had a playdate with a new friend Lindsay and her 10 month old little boy Charlie. We were both dying to check out the Childrens Museum http://www.explorecml.org
I really is such a neat place for children and moms! It is $7 for adults and free for babies under 1. I'm seriously thinking about getting a membership b/c it's that cool. It's a very interactive and unique learning environment. We enjoyed the Toddler Room complete with soft jungle gyms, balls of all sizes, little mini tables, and so much more. Lindsay and I decided to make a list of all the things we want to do in the area with the kids and just make a point to DO IT. I'm excited to have a new friend!


1 comment:
Shelby,
I know what you mean about meeting new friends. I definately feel like I have to have some "adult time" as well as letting Hazel have some playtime. I'm sorry we have not kept in touch, but I just wanted to give you our blog address and tell you that little Henry is SOOOOO cute. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment