Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What We've Been Up To...

1) Less than a week till Christmas now! I'm trying to finish up Christmas shopping for family and friends. The traffic in Charleston is CRAZY, so hopefully we're almost finished.
2) Our church has an Angel Tree at Christmas time, so this year we pulled a little 6 year old boy to shop for for Christmas. Friday night Brad, Henry and I went to Target to pick up some toys, clothes and necessities for him. While in the checkout line there was a girl and her little 10 month old boy and we started chatting. It seems we have a lot in common and as she left she goes: "I don't have a lot of friends with babies Charlie's age, so would you be interested in a playdate soon?" Of course I said yes and we exchanged numbers and are meeting at the Childrens Lowcountry Museum today at 12:30. I'm very excited and will keep you all posted on that.
3) Work Christmas parties
4) Heading to Lexington on Friday for the Hook Family Christmas party on Sat.
5) Girls night at Margaret's Saturday night! SO EXCITED!!!

No comments: