Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

Festival of Lights

We headed out to the James Island Festival of Lights tonight and strolled Henry thru Santa's Village. There were tons of fun lights, marshmellow roasting, and SANTA with Mrs. Clause!
Henry LOVED Santa! He pulled on his beard and smiled and giggled...so cute! I was worried he'd be scared of all that white hair, but he loved it. This Santa was a little on the thin side, so we're planning on going to visit the downtown Santa on Sunday. We've heard he's a little more plump and real looking!

This is such a cool place to go as a family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SURE LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD TIME. LOOKS LIKE A GREAT PLACE.I SEE MY BUDDY'S GOT SANTA SNOWED TOO.
LOVE PAPA

Anonymous said...

Shelby,
I laugh OUT LOUD every time I look at your blog!
Of course, Henry is the ONLY baby I have ever seen who actually pulled Santa's beard instead of screaming in fright!
These are precious pictures!!!
I love you!
Tricia