Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Picture Day

We took Henry on Friday to have his 9 month pictures taken and much to my suprise it went perfect! We went to Mt. Pleasant to Portrait Innovations in the Towne Center. It is a MACHINE over there! There must have been 20 people in the waiting area with appts to have pictures done of their children for Christmas. It is all done digitally, so you get to view your shots on a big screen and choose from over 90 photographs AND you take home your pics that day. We got some amazing shots of Henry and it was so hard to choose which ones to buy. Of course I spent way too much $$$, but I expected that. I have a gorgeous black and white one already framed in our living room. I also got his Christmas card done and you'll all be recieving that soon! I'll definitely use this place again for future photo shoots of our little model!

Thanks MIMI for helping Brad and I make Henry smile among all the choas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelby,
Loved the conversation we had today and just cannot wait till Papa and I come down on the 12th to celebrate Christmas with you. I love you so much and give my Henry a really big hug and kiss for his Nana.
Love you
Nana

Courtney said...

There better be a "Henry Christmas Card" sent to Laurens, SC....not just Lexington!!!

love you
Court