Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years Day

New Years Day was cold this year, so I bundled Henry up to spend the day outside with the boys. Brad and Daniel cooked it up big time with 3 different grills going with ribs and 2 different kinds of chicken wings. I made collards (for $$$) and hoppin' john (for luck). I also made this amazing hot Corn Chowder Dip (my parents recipe) for snackin' in the afternoon.

Henry had a ball playing with all the big boys and riding in his new wagon. He seems to love being around a lot of people and today was a good day for that. We fed about 12 people and there was someone always around to entertain him.
Thanks Darden Boys for the hand-me-down vest. So cute and warm!
The Guys and the Grills
Daddy and Henry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SURE AM GLAD TO SEE MY BUDDY LEARNING THE ROPES OF GRILLING. HE'LL BE A MASTER AT IT BEFORE WE KNOW IT. THANKS FOR THE BLOG GUYS. IT'S A REAL PLEASURE.
PAPA