I regret even posting this without a video to go along with it, but I'll just have to do the best I can in describing it. I'll try and capture it on video later today....
So, if you know me, you know that I really can't dance and when I do it's after I've been in my cups A LOT. And then I really think I can dance better than Janet Jackson. And if you know Brad, he can't and won't dance unless he's REALLY been in his cups A WHOLE LOT! And then he thinks he can dance better than Michael Jackson.
Well, it seems that someone in our gene pool has rythm 'cause Henry has begun "breakin' it down" so to speak. There is a little toy at Mimi and Pops house that plays this little ditty and everytime we play it, it moves the little man. He will stop whatever he's doing and sort of bounce up and down to the music and smile. Brad hasn't even seen it...he just started this yesterday. We have laughed until we've cried over this. HILARIOUS!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment