Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Update

Well, I hope I can officially say we're on the upswing now. Each night has been a little bit better than the night before and yesterday during the day Henry was pretty much his old self again. He's eating solids again with some minor whincing as he swallows, crawling around like a man on a mission, and "playing chase" with Lucy and Buster.
We have 3 solid days of antibiotics in him, so hopefully his little ear is feeling better. I think last night he would wake up and cry just to be held and not out of pain, so we're gonna have to really try hard to get him back in the habit of soothing himself back to sleep.
Wish us luck for an even better night tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear that Henry is on the mend now!
I hope you all had a full night's sleep last night.
Love you!
T:)