My little Henry has had a rough couple of days. He came down with a fever Wednesday mid-morning so we went to see Dr. Rhodes Wednesday afternoon. His temp was 102! When we got there I noticed a rash all over his body that hadn't been there before, so I mentioned it to the Dr. and he checked further. It turns out Henry has a double whammy! An ear infection (following the green snotty nose he had last week) AND Hand, Foot, Mouth Virus. He has little ulcers all in his mouth and back of his throat and all over his little body. So painful! He won't eat b/c it hurts so bad to swallow, but he will take his bottles so I feel good about that. We've got Amoxicillin for the ear infection, but the virus will just have to run its course. The past 2 nights have been VERY LONG, but I hope the antibiotic will kick in today and give him some relief.



4 comments:
Henry, so sorry you have been feeling bad. I've talked to your Mommy everyday to see how you are doing and I know you are now on the mend. That picture of you on the sofa could be your Daddy. Wow, two peas in a pod. I love you and I'm so glad you are feeling better now.
Tons of love,
Nana
Henry, I hope you feel better soon! You have to be the cutest little patient in the world. You look SO cute on the couch! I love you and hope you feel better soon. Auntie Jean
Poor little baby! Hopefully tonight will be a better one for all of you! I am glad that you have been able to be home to just hold him when he felt so yucky.
Isn't it hard when he can't tell you what's hurting! Thank goodness it will be short-lived! Henry will snap back quickly!
Give him a big hug and kiss for Aunt Tishie!
I love you!
Tricia
Shelby,
Hazel had that virus over Christmas two years ago, NOT FUN. I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment