Henry is 11 months old today! I cannot believe we'll be celebrating his 1st birthday in just one month. He continues to amaze Brad and me with all of the things he learns and grasps every day. He has such a BIG personality and is becoming such a little flirt. He loves to 'talk and flirt' with the ladies at the restuarants we've been to.
His communication has grown so much this month. He says: dadoo (doggy), ruff ruff, daddy, mooo (for cow), uh-oh, tish(fish), mama (only when he's sad and wants something).He is really cruising the furniture now and has attempted to take a few steps toward Brad, but gets scared quickly and sits down. He loves to walk behind his dump truck and cars.
He has become so "lovey" this month. He will go to his stuffed animals and put his head down on them and look for our reaction: "Owwwww!" He also hugs us constantly and this, of course, takes my breath away! Sometimes I get overwhelmed with how much I love this little person.
He is INTO EVERYTHING! And I mean EVERYTHING! As you can see above, he can now reach much higher now, so things that were safe before are no longer! We have our baby gates up and have to keep doors closed to keep him out of things. He's so curious!
He loves for me to read to him and has one book that he particularly loves. My First Words. I will point to cows, doggy's, fish, baby etc. and he tries to make the sound. We're working on body parts next (nose, eyes, mouth, etc.)
This (my keys) is one of Henry's favorite things to play with! I love this pic of him above....such a little beefcake!
Speaking of BEEFCAKE, Henry is really starting to be OK with solid foods now. This makes me very happy! He pretty much eats whatever we are eating with some exceptions. Still loves bananas and whole wheat waffles for breakfast!
I can't wait to see what this month has in store for us, sweet pea! I love you more every minute!
He has become so "lovey" this month. He will go to his stuffed animals and put his head down on them and look for our reaction: "Owwwww!" He also hugs us constantly and this, of course, takes my breath away! Sometimes I get overwhelmed with how much I love this little person.
He is INTO EVERYTHING! And I mean EVERYTHING! As you can see above, he can now reach much higher now, so things that were safe before are no longer! We have our baby gates up and have to keep doors closed to keep him out of things. He's so curious!He loves for me to read to him and has one book that he particularly loves. My First Words. I will point to cows, doggy's, fish, baby etc. and he tries to make the sound. We're working on body parts next (nose, eyes, mouth, etc.)
This (my keys) is one of Henry's favorite things to play with! I love this pic of him above....such a little beefcake!
Speaking of BEEFCAKE, Henry is really starting to be OK with solid foods now. This makes me very happy! He pretty much eats whatever we are eating with some exceptions. Still loves bananas and whole wheat waffles for breakfast!
I can't wait to see what this month has in store for us, sweet pea! I love you more every minute!Mommy


3 comments:
Henry I cannot believe how fast you are growing up. You are so cute! Conner is really looking forward to your birthday party in 1month!
Yes, Henry, you are a little "Beefcake" alright!!! What a dollbaby you are!
Love those madras pants.
It just keeps getting "funner and funner", Mommy and Daddy!!
I love you, little man!
Aunt Tishie
Henry,
You have to be one of the CUTEST little boys I've seen in a while. I can't believe how much you've changed since your mommy started the blog in the summer. Enjoy your last month of your first year!
Post a Comment