Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Small Victories


Henry is a little on the picky side when it comes trying new solid "real people" food. So you can imagine my suprise when I put steamed broccoli on H's plate last night for supper and he ate it all and wanted more! Broccoli is one of my favorite veggies and i'm so glad he likes it too. He also ate a handful of baby lima beans. Now this could all change and he could very well hate them tonight, but for this one night....i'll take the VICTORY!
P.S. He ate an entire chicken salad sandwhich for lunch today. Homemade by Mimi...yum yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henry, you look like you had a great time at the park on the swing. I am so proud of you for eating your veggies. Can't wait to have you this weekend.
I love you
Nana