Well, it looks like the dreadful Flu Bug has struck the Earnst household too! And we HATE it! Daddy and Henry are all clear right now, but no such luck for the mama. I started feeling achy on Sunday and by Monday morning I literally thought I was going to die. Headed straight for the doc and got Tamiflu....miracle drug! I feel a little better today, but still have fever.
So send all your good vibes our way and say your prayers tonight that Henry and Brad stay well.
*blogger will not allow me to upload photos right now...not sure why. but will get some up as soon as i can for those needing a Henry fix.


3 comments:
We are so sorry Shelby!!! We hope you feel better very soon!
Love,
Sarah and Brad
I'm so sorry you're sick. I know it's hard for little Henry too.
Take care of yourself! I love you,
Hanna
Shelby,
I wanted to cry when I heard your little voice today. You should begin to feel better by tomorrow.
I am praying that you'll feel like your old self by party time Saturday.
We hate we can't be there for Henry's big celebration.
Can't wait to see pics!! I'll check on you tomorrow.
Hope you rest well tonight!
I love you!
Tricia
Post a Comment