Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

A Year in Review


moments after birth

day 1

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

1 year old








Happy 1st Birthday my sweet boy! What a year it's been! I love you all the way to the moon and back!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Lucas said...

Happy Birthday to Henry! I can't believe he is one already. I hope he has a wonderful birthday! Give him a big hug and kiss from Aunt Sarah and Uncle Brad. We hope to see you guys real soon!

Love,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Henry!!! Have a wonderful day and weekend with the family!! See you in April! Love, Kris and Larry

Anonymous said...

Henry,
What a year, my how you have grown. Can't wait to be with you in the morning and you made my day today by saying Nana on the phone to me today.
I love you,
Nana

McQueens said...

Happy Birthday Henry! Time certainly does fly by.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Henry!!!
We can't wait to hear all about your party on Saturday! We are so sorry we can't be there, but we will be on the lookout for lots of pictures! Have fun and enjoy those cupcakes!!
Tell your mommy to give you a special "sugar" from Aunt Tishie!
I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Henry! I had so much fun with you this weekend. You are a joy, and I love you so much.
Aunt Hanna