Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Swimming Lessons

We started swimming lessons this week and are enrolled in the "Sea Squirts" Class for little ones. I'm afraid we have a little water bug on our hands! Henry loves the water and seems to be very comfortable. We go every Tues and Thurs for a month and are learning how to blow bubbles under water, how to "torpedo" through the water, and a whole lot of play time. My little sea squirt spends the majority of the class seeking out a "baaa" or ball. Balls and the word in general are his new obsession as of Monday! He is fearless and will literally try and jump out of my arms to get to a baaaa!

Before class tonight modeling one of his new swim suits
Mommy and Henry

Torpedo-ing

Before class on Tues sporting another summer suit

4 comments:

McQueens said...

That looks like lots of fun. Hazel did swim lessons at that age and she could swim really well before 3. Keep it up! I guess I need to sign Eliza up for the baby class.

Jean said...

I know ya'll had fun! Henry is the man! He looks so cute in his swimming outfits!
Love you, Auntie Jean

Williamson Family said...

I just love the swim suit - what a cute little model! Hope y'all are doing well - good luck with the swimming lessons - looks like Henry loves the water!!! Shelby - you might have your hands full this summer!! :)
Caroline

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Henry is, no doubt, the cutest little "Sea Squirt" in his swim class!!!
My favorite is the back shot of Hen Hen in his gator trunks!
I love watching you have a blast with your little man! It is obvious that you are enjoying EVERY minute!
I LOVE YOU!
Tricia