In our neighborhood, the girls outnumber the boys by about 5:1. My friend Kiki has 2 girls and there seems to be lots of pig tails and big bows running around the hood. Everyday we come home, Henry immediately looks across the street to see if "the girls" are out and ready to play. As soon as I put him down he makes a bee line to the Taylors to be pulled, pampered, babied, pushed, and prodded. And he loves every minute! Can't get enough! They are ranging from 3-6 and love to have a fun little boy to play with. We went outside to play after supper tonight and by the time we knew it, it was 7:00 and time for a B.A.T.H!!! This boy was filthy and literally sweating and had to be dragged in!

"Aaaaaahhhhhhrrrrrggggg!"




4 comments:
Henry,
You have 3 very pretty neighbors to play with! How much fun you will have all summer with them and their cute little
"Sparky"! They seem to really like your Radio Flyer, too!
I LOVE YOU!
Aunt Tishie
ps-I am chuckling as I look at those little dirty hands! You are such a little boy!
Henry, I know you are going to have so many girlfriends!! Just always remember that your mama is your number 1 girlfriend always! Let me know if your Auntie Jean needs to come to Charleston to fend them off of you! I love you
I hope Henry is learning some good pick up tricks to teach Bradley! Henry will be a pro by the time we go to the beach. That's where a bunch of pretty ladies will be. Ya'll have a great neighborhood! Our's will be be full soon with three preggies on the street and little Bradley!
Henry,
You are all boy- that's for sure! It is so much fun to live in a neighborhood with lots of children.
Post a Comment