Henry is absolutely enamored with Bubba (Buster) and Doo Doo (Lucy)! This is how he pronounces their names. And they've really gotten used to him too! They lick his face and he chases them around. He throws his food and they clean it up. It's really working out well for everyone!



2 comments:
Shelby,
Henry already sits like a man! That face is definitely a Jerry Sloan face! Love it!
Poor "Bubba" and
"Doo Doo"! They're in for some tough times ahead, I'm afraid!!!!
Soooo cute!
Love you!
Tricia
Henry,
Love the fact that you call them Bubba and Doo Doo. You are so cute and I agree with Tricia, that is a Papa face. I can't wait to see you when you come home while Mommy and Daddy go off for the weekend. We will have a blast. What happens at Nana and Papa's stays at Nana and Papa's
I love you
Nana
Post a Comment