Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Steps

Henry has officially taken his first steps!
Brad and I have been kneeling down and calling for him to walk between us, but he has been real hesitant. However, on Tuesday when I dropped him off at Mrs. Brenda's he took 4 steps from her to me! And since then he's taken 5 or 6 or 7 randomly b/w us or b/w the table, etc.
So, it won't be long now until he's off and running!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!
I know your mommy is relieved that she won't be toting you to kindergarten!
I had a funny feeling that you just "might" learn some day soon!!! tee hee!
Way to go, Henry! Show 'em how easy their lives were before you learned to take off on your own!
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!
Aunt Tishie

McQueens said...

Shelby,

Congrats on Henry taking his first steps...it's always exciting, but soon you will be like....."Why did I want him to walk so badly?" and the 2nd child, you will do evrything to keep them from walking early...hope ya'll are doing weel...enjoy the beautiful weather