Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lowcountry Cajun Festival

We went to the Lowcountry Cajun Festival today at James Island County Park and had a blast! There were TONS of people, a live Cajun Band, jambalaya, fried crawdads, and big jump castles. We met the Luckie's there with their 2 kiddies and and they loved playing with each other. It was a gorgeous day in the Lowcountry and summer is definitely on it's way!


My cute little Cajun

Relaxing in the sun

Playing with Peyton and Carson

Dancin' to the music.



















By the end of the day, Henry's face was beet red from playing so hard and completely filthy! Signs of a great day!

2 comments:

Lucas said...

Look at that adorable outfit! I love it! It looked like a pretty day in Charleston. I wish we would have a pretty Saturday in Greenville:( I bet Henry slept great last night!

Love and miss,

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.