Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Papa Comes to Town

Last weekend we were lucky enough to get a visit from Papa! And Henry enjoyed every minute of it! (We did too!!!) We had lunch at the Crab House on the water and watched all the "boooaaa's" ride by. We visited Dick's and Target to pick up some much needed 'boy toys' and then home to play in Henry's new baby pool. Brad and I were supposed to go to a wedding, but opted out to stay and hang with Papa.


Papa loved squirting Henry with the cold water and watching his reaction...so funny!

Henry loved squirting himself with the cold water!

Papa teaching Henry how to properly swing a golf club

Thanks for coming down to visit Papa! We love you and can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute. I know how much fun Papa had with Henry. the pool looks great and I am so glad he is enjoying it so much. Those are two peas in a pod.....
I love you
Nana