Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Happy birthday, Debbie!!I know this will be an awesome year for you with your 3 precious grandsons!!!Love,Tricia
Thank you Tricia, I am one lucky Nana. Hope all is going well with the wedding plans. I know you are excited!!!!!!!!!!!!Love,Deb
Shelby, Brad and Henry,Thank you so much for my birthday wish on the blog. I am having a wonderful day and loved talking with you this morning. I am so glad Henry is feeling better.I love you all,Nana
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Debbie!!
I know this will be an awesome year for you with your 3 precious grandsons!!!
Love,
Tricia
Thank you Tricia, I am one lucky Nana. Hope all is going well with the wedding plans. I know you are excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Deb
Shelby, Brad and Henry,
Thank you so much for my birthday wish on the blog. I am having a wonderful day and loved talking with you this morning. I am so glad Henry is feeling better.
I love you all,
Nana
Post a Comment