We saw our new pediatrician last Thursday for Henry's 15 month check up and loved him. He took his time with us, was very thorough, and really made us both feel comfortable. He says Henry is fit as a fiddle and developing right on time. Below are his stats.
- Height: 32 inches (77%)
- Weight 27 lbs (80%)
- Head: 18 3/4 (70%)


5 comments:
Go Henry! Shelby, we had such a great time visiting with you and the family last weekend. That Henry is just precious. Oh, I want to see the pics of the little men together. I hope Brad had a great day yesterday!
Henry, you are getting so big! I am so glad you like your new doctor!
Henry,
I just wanted to tell you again how much I enjoyed you being with me and Papa this past weekend. I had the best time.
I love you
Nana
Way to keep growing Henry!
What a big, strong boy! Glad it went well.
Post a Comment