Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun at Nana and Papa's

Last weekend Nana and Papa were great enough to keep our little man while we were in Cashiers for a wedding. Needless to say, they all had a blast and Nana and Papa were worn out on Sunday. Henry got to go swimming with Bradley, "golfing" with Papa, and helped Nana clean the house. Owen, Sarah, Brad, and Bradley came over for dinner on Thursday night and we had so much fun playing with the babies.


Little Bradley is undoubtedly the cutest thing I have ever laid my eyes on! He has the BIGGEST expressions and is such a "little Sarah".

Henry loved being with Nana the Great!

Papa lovin' on Bradley

Nana reading to Henry

How cute is he?!?!?

Me with my little nephew!


Thank you so much Nana and Papa for taking such good care of our boy!

3 comments:

Debbie Sloan said...

Oh, we had a wonderful time with Henry. Looking so forward to our time at the beach together.Won't be long now.
Lots of love,
Nana

Lucas said...

I love the pictures. The one of Nana, Henry,and Bradley is hilarious! I love it! I am glad ya'll had fun. It was great hanging out with your cute little one. The beach is only a few weeks away. I better lay off the cookies:)

Sarah

McQueens said...

I know that Aunt Deb loved every minute of it! It's always great to get away for a weekend of "adult time."