Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Independence *Night*

There is one common theme in most of the photos below. The Whiffle Ball Bat! Every 4th of July all of the guys engage in a VERY competitive game of whiffle ball and this year was the biggest yet. Brad and Daniel talked smack all week long and they came out victorious again this year. I think they have a home field advantage. Well, it was like wrestling a bear trying to keep my little man away from the action. He wanted out there so bad he could taste it, but with all of those foul bats and balls, it was just too dangerous! So after the game was over he grabbed the bat and didn't let go the rest of the night. Everyone took turns helping Henry hit the ball and he would squeal with delight every time he made contact.

A great time was had by all with TONS of fabulous food and bevs! My in-laws know how to throw a party!!!


I am in love with this pic (above)! Seriously...its getting framed immediately!




Daniel had lots of his friends and friends of their friends over and by the end of the evening Henry was surrounded by a bunch of PYT's (pretty young thangs...hee hee). I was calling these girls in white his *angels*. He was eating up all the attention!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!

3 comments:

Lucas said...

I love the family pic! Ya'll are too cute. You better be packing because we are at the beach next weekend!!!
Love, Sarah

Jean said...

It looks like y'all had a blast! That picture of your family IS so cute! What a good looking family!

McQueens said...

Ya'll are one cute family! I LOVE the pic with Henry and Brad with the bat. I will email you the instructions on how to get the picture in the heading of the blog.