Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Love of his Life...For now

Oh BABA how I love you!

Let me count the ways:

You keep me warm at night
You give me security at nap time
You allow me to chew on you incessantly



You don't mind that I drag you around on the dirty ground
You hold up wonderfully when my Mama washes you

You were made by a friend of Mimi's, so in the event that I lose you, you can be easily replaced
You are gender neutral, so if I ever have a little sister or brother I can share with them

You let me hide in you
You let me drool on you

But most of all, you're all mine and I love you Sweet BABA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy he has a special Baba! Don't count on the sharing part, though! Court and Cam would have killed for their
"blankies"!
Love you!
tt

Lucas said...

That is SO So Precious. I love Henry's ode to his Baba! I can't wait to squeeze his cute little butt at the beach!

Margaret C. Sanders said...

Shelby,
I found your blog through Jennifer Tompkin's new blog. Hope all is well with you, Brad & Henry. You look great and so happy!

Margaret Cammon Sanders

Margaret C. Sanders said...

Shelby,
I found your blog through Jennifer Tompkin's new blog. Hope all is well with you, Brad & Henry. You look great and so happy!

Margaret Cammon Sanders