Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

All Spiffed Up!

This was taken before early church this morning. I just thought he looked way too cute not to snap a pic! I absolutely love nothing more than the way a little boy looks with a sweet collared shirt and seersucker john john....


and a new pair of saddle oxfords!

I know my days of dressing my little "angel" like a sweet little "angel" are numbered, so I'm taking full advantage of my dressing powers now while I can. Brad informed me the other day that probably next summer Henry will start wearing shorts and t-shirts. He said you know "like little t's that we pick up at places we go. i.e. Braves games, etc." While I agree that that will be cute, I was thinking more along the lines of seersucker shorts with a matching t-shirt with a turtle or something. I'm just trying to hang on to my little baby as long as I can. Is that so wrong?!?!

7 comments:

Debbie Sloan said...

No, that is not wrong. You set the stage for his dressing style now. Keep it up Shelby and I agree that Henry looks so so cute in his little outfit.
I love you all
Nana

Lucas said...

I know you and I discussed bubble suits. I know my days are numbered with those so I am taking full advantage of that style before Brad says no way. I think you dress that baby to impress always! What an adorable outfit!

McQueens said...

Shelby,
I totally agree that those jon-jons are precious on little boys. I would surely have my sons (if I had any) dressed in those as often as I could get away with it. I'm trying to get Steve to let's try for a boy now, but I think its going to take a lot of convincing!

Walker James Kirkland said...

I completely agree on the john-johns!! Travis is already tired of them but Walker's in 'em every chance I get! :) Henry looks precious--glad y'all are well!

Mary Craig said...

SO CUTE! I am with you on the jon jons. Buddy wore those all summer last year. He has his whole life to look like a big kid-he's only going to be a baby once! Not to mention, you can never go wrong with seersucker!

Jean said...

I love his shoes! Henry looks so cute for church!! He is always on my best dressed list!!

Anonymous said...

Henry is the best-dressed little boy in town!
Hope the shoes will still fit by Aug.16th! They will be so sweet with his monogrammed john-johns!! He will be the hit of the wedding party!!!
Happy 4th!
Love you!!
tt