Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

17 Months

Not a whole lot new to report this month. Henry is still a ball of energy and moves at the speed of light most all the time. He eats great 90% of the time and sleeps great most every night. One new thing is that he seems to be transitioning from 2 naps to 1. We're still not there all the way, but working towards that goal. We've seen some huge improvements in our discipline efforts this month. Time out seems to be working and Henry is learning his limits more and more everyday. I am feeling so much better about the direction we're going with that!


This child is full of hugs and kisses when I can wrangle him long enough to give me some! I love every square inch of this little man and just can't get enough of him!


"Who me? I didn't do it!"

Ahhh, a taste of the good stuff!

This boy is definitely mine! He loved his first taste of CHOCOLATE!

2 comments:

Jean said...

You are such a big boy! Cant believe how old you are!
Love you,
Auntie

Anonymous said...

Yes, that chocoholic tendency is definitely inherited!!!
Can't wait to get my hands on you tomorrow, Henry!!
I LOVE YOU!
tt